Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

grinding disc accident images

SAFETY ALERT: ANGLE GRINDER FATAL ACCIDENT

Jul 24, 2013· ANGLE GRINDER FATAL ACCIDENT ANGLE GRINDER FATAL ACCIDENT. What happened? ... Initial inspections shows that the grinding machine and cutting disk used by the welder were not compatible and the grinder was not fitted with a wheel guard. ... Theme images …

Portable Grinder Safety - slosipe.org

Portable Grinder Safety ... several issues were discovered that led to the accident. 1. The disc sander in question was rated for 23,000 RPM and tested at 19,500. ... 3. The cut-off wheel was unknowingly mounted on the arbor (serving as a disc pad) and a sanding disc was mounted on top of it (see photos at end of report).

Cutting and Grinding Safety | Gribbins InsulationGribbins ...

Cutting and Grinding Safety. Cutting and grinding is performed on many jobsites. The following are a list of safety precautions that must be followed to prevent injury or property damage. Stay alert and watch what you are doing. Do not use tool while tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication.

Accident Search Results Page | Occupational Safety and ...

You are exiting the Department of Labor's Web server. The Department of Labor does not endorse, takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over the linked organization or its views, or contents, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the information contained on the ...

: Flap Discs - Abrasive Wheels & Discs ...

11PCS 4.5 Inch Flap Discs & Grinding Polishing Discs Set by LotFancy - 40 60 80 120 Grit Assorted Sanding Grinding Wheels, Strip Disc, Nylon Polishing Disc, Felt Polishing Disc …

Grinding and cutting safely - The FABRICATOR

May 12, 2009· Safety practices that must be followed to minimize accidents and maximize safety when using angle grinders and resin-bonded wheels apply to the wheels, the grinder, and the operator. The Wheel. The most common resin-bonded wheels are Type 27 (depressed center) for grinding and cutting and Type 1 (flat) for cutting.

Angle grinder accident - YouTube

Nov 21, 2011· Using the wrong tool for the wrong job! I needed a socket driver for my drill. My wife suggested that I grind off the end of a socket extension that would fit in the chuck of my drill. No vice ...

Penetrating facial injury from angle grinder use ...

Jan 23, 2008· They are also used to grind pre-welded joints and remove unwanted fragments of metal or ceramics. The discs themselves rotate between 6000 and 15000 revolutions per minute, depending on the machine type and the disc diameter used. As well as facial injuries, the main injuries are to the upper limbs and, less commonly, the lower trunk .

SAFETY IN THE USE OF ABRASIVE WHEELS - labour.gov.hk

of accidents in the use of abrasive wheels. It does not include technical aspects of grinding or operational techniques. Selection of Wheels * Consult the manufacturer for the proper type of wheels to suit a particular job. Generally, soft wheels are more suitable for hard materials and hard wheels for soft materials. * Do not use defective wheels.

3 Most Dangerous Accidents Using Angle Grinders ...

Jun 03, 2013· 3 Most Dangerous Accidents Using Angle Grinders Discussion in 'Shop ... The best way to minimize these accidents is to use a blade with a strong weld, or no weld at all. ... change to a grinding disk and shape it up, and then even knock down excess material from any place that needs it. I know they are dangerous, but I dress like iron man when ...

Machine Guarding / A Partial List of Accidents Involving ...

You are exiting the Department of Labor's Web server. The Department of Labor does not endorse, takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over the linked organization or its views, or contents, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the information contained on the ...

Safety specs saved this guy's eye from an exploding angle ...

The reason grinding discs "explode" is usually due to someone dropping it and fracturing it unknowingly. Then the fracture spreads wider when the disc is in motion. Once it catches on the material being ground the one surface is halted while the rest keeps going, splitting the disc and sending it flying.

Grinding Disc Stock Photos and Images - alamy.com

Find the perfect grinding disc stock photo. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. No need to register, buy now!

Grinding Wheel Stock Images - Dreamstime

Download 5,348 Grinding Wheel Stock Photos for FREE or amazingly low rates! New users enjoy 60% OFF. 106,241,399 stock photos online. ... After broken from accident Grinding wheel. ... Grinding steel isolated. Grinding wheel isolated. Grinding disk isolated background Old grinding wheel. Covered with snow in the winter Grinding wheel on.

The daily grind: Test your knowledge on grinder safety

A worker steps up to an abrasive wheel grinder and places a piece of metal against the wheel's spinning surface. But because the machine was not adjusted correctly, the metal catches in the grinder. A split-second later, the grinding wheel explodes, sending stony chunks, as deadly as shrapnel ...

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Abrasive Grinding Discs

Discover the best Abrasive Grinding Discs in Best Sellers. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Home Improvement Best Sellers.

Abrasive Wheel Grinder Safety - AmTrust

Abrasive Wheel Grinder Safety One of the most common pieces of machinery in use in the maintenance shops on campus is the abrasive wheel grinder. These useful machines, used to remove metal from flat and cylindrical surfaces, are available in two types. Some are bench or pedestal grinders that stay in one place. The others are portable

Grinding disc Stock Photos and Images. 3,067 Grinding disc ...

Download Grinding disc images and photos. Over 3,067 Grinding disc pictures to choose from, with no signup needed. Download in under 30 seconds.

Grinding Wheels & Cut-Off Wheels - Grinder Accessories ...

Diablo premium metal cut-off discs provide superior performance Diablo premium metal cut-off discs provide superior performance and increased productivity. Featuring a premium aluminum oxide blend these discs cut through material faster than other cut-off discs and offer an extra-long cutting life. Fully reinforced for use in hand-held cut-off ...

Safe Working Procedures and Instruction 100/115mm Disc …

Safe Working Procedures and Instruction 100/115mm Disc Grinder The risk of injury when using this machine is HIGH - Level 4 Risk This Disc Grinding machine is used for a range of off-hand grinding procedures. Uses of the Disc Grinding machine: a) Trimming irregularities from metal castings and forgings. b) Rough shaping of metals.

Penetrating head injury from angle grinder: A cautionary tale

Introduction. Occupational accident is an unexpected and unplanned one, and causes injuries in one or more workers. Angle grinders[] are one of the most dangerous tools used around the world to cut stone, metal and concrete.Penetrating head injury from angle grinders is increasingly recognized due to their frequent use in the work place and at home.

Grinding Disc Stock Photos And Images - 123RF

Download grinding disc stock photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors. Photos. Vectors. FOOTAGE. AUDIO. SEE PRICING & PLANS. Support. en ... Rough and fine metal grinding wheel or grinding disc, isolated.. Similar Images . Add to Likebox #96472756 - Abrasive circle isolated on white background.

Grinding Disc and Sparks stock photo. Image of instrument ...

Photo about Photo of a grinding disc on metal creating sparks. Image of instrument, grinding, tool - 6732634. Grinding Disc and Sparks stock photo. Image of instrument - 6732634. Stock Photos Editorial Illustrations Videos Audio Free Photos Blog. Sign up …

Work safe with grinder - SlideShare

May 13, 2012· Work safe with grinder 1. AimTo create overall awareness about Grinder safety 2. Description• Grinder is a handheld power tool used for cutting, grinding and polishing• Can be powered by an electric motor, petrol engine or compressed air• The motor drives a replaceable mounted abrasive disc at a right angle• Discs are available for nearly all tasks including cutting, grinding, sanding ...

Abrasive Wheel Stock Photos And Images - 123RF

Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors. Photos. Vectors. FOOTAGE. AUDIO. SEE PRICING & PLANS. Support. en Login. Sign Up. Hello, Guest ... Rough and fine metal grinding wheel or grinding disc, isolated.. Similar Images . Add to Likebox #87483453 - Work of an industrial surface grinding machine. ...

Grinder Safety. WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS!! - Miller Welding ...

Sorry about your luck and glad to hear you have recoverd from this accident. I'm reminded of a guy I worked with several years back who was grinding with a 7" grinder and it exploded in his hands and got a huge gash in his legg just below the jewels and it was luck he had let off the trigger to change position while grinding then pulled the trigger again just to have this happen

Warning!! angle grinder accident - YouTube

Apr 20, 2017· I had a accident while trying to take some paint off a piece of scrap metal. I ended up with a angle grinder stuck into my hand. please learn from my stupid mistakes and be safe.