Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

old bridgeport milling machines

Understanding Bridgeport Model Differences?

Jul 19, 2016· I am interested in purchasing a Bridgeport vertical knee mill, but I don't understand enough about the various models to be able to make an educated buying decision. When it does come time to look at a machine and to make the decision, I will have knowledgeable friends with me who can look the machine over.

Old Milling Machine For Sale, Wholesale & Suppliers - Alibaba

Browsing for old milling machine for sale? The best online shopping experience is guaranteed! 436 old milling machine products from 145 old milling machine suppliers on Alibaba.com for sale are available!Talk with suppliers directly to customize your desired product and ask for the lowest price, good discount, and shipping fees.

Machinery Sales

We offer both new and used machinery. These are the machines that we currently have in stock. All machines are sold as is unless specified. If you are looking for a new machine that we don't have listed please call us and we will be able to price it out for you. We can add DRO's to most machines and DRO's and Power Feeds to our mills.

H&W Machine Repair & Rebuilding - Parts and Service for ...

Since 1982 H&W Machine Repair & Rebuilding has been providing machinery sales, repairs, rebuilds and parts for the metalworking industry. If you are looking for parts for your Bridgeport Series I Milling Machine you can purchase them directly from our web site.

How Old is my Bridgeport Mill? – Blue Chip Machine Shop

You are here: Home / Machinery Info / Bridgeport Tools / How Old is my Bridgeport Mill? You will find the serial number for your mill on the front center of the knee. THIS is the number you need to date your machine, NOT the number on the head of your machine.

Bridgeport J-Head Milling Machine Restoration - YouTube

Sep 30, 2013· Just some pictures of a year long restore of a Bridgeport (step pulley) milling machine. The build diary (which contains detailed info on the processes, paint, etc..) can be viewed here:

weight of full size Bridgeport and what year was it made ...

May 02, 2008· But I may have to settle for just inside the garage. I paid 2000.00 for the mill with a lg bridgeport Vise, Auto feed, and a full set of r8 colletts, also has a cooling fluid system on it . seems to be in really good shape. the model is j89626 ser # 32308 any idea what year it is ? I know it's older but how old .

ANTIQUES, FURNITURE, BRIDGEPORT MILLING MACHINE

public auction tuesday, june 18 at 2 pm antiques, furniture, bridgeport milling machine, metal lathe, 2002 buick, fishing boat, bulk paper supplies location: shirk's auction gallery 659 n. state route 934, annvil

Used BRIDGEPORT - MachineTools.com

This Bridgeport EZ TRAK DX II Milling Machine was produced in 2001 in the United States and has been operative for approximately 23000 production hours. With a Bridgeport BPC2M Control unit, this model offers a big table size, a high power spindle and has been inspected frequently.

Sorted Machine sales Ltd| UK's leading supplier of Machine ...

UK stockist of the all new MACH Machine Tools range of manual and CNC machine tools, including the Bridgeport interchangeable MACH VS-1 Milling Machine, MACH L-1550G Lathe and much more! See just a few of the amazing machines on offer just to the right hand side of this page. ** Visit machmt.co.uk for the full range of machine tools on offer **

Drill Press Machines | Milling Machines | Baileigh Industrial

Get high quality metalworking machines including drill press machines, magnetic drills, radial drills, vertical mill drills, and more at Baileigh Industrial.

Used Bridgeport Mill for sale. Bridgeport equipment & more ...

Bridgeport Series I CNC Vertical Mill R2E4. Manufacturer: Bridgeport Bridgeport Series I CNC Vertical Mill, Model R2E4, With Boss 9 Control, S/N R2E4 393 Machine Specs: Table Size 12-1/2" x 34" Travels X 18" Y 12" Z 5" Knee 14" Manual Rapids 250 IPM Spindle Speeds 60 – 4200 RPM HP...

46 Best Vintage Bridgeport images | Bridgeport connecticut ...

Explore University of Bridgeport's board "Vintage Bridgeport", followed by 124 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Bridgeport connecticut, Connecticut history and Big top.

BptParts.com - Bridgeport Machine & CNC Machine ...

Bridgeport Machine and CNC Machine Replacement Parts for the Machine Tool Industry - Bridgeport Knee Type Milling Machines, VMCs, Romi CNCs & Manual Lathes BptParts.com - Bridgeport Machine & CNC Machine Replacement Parts

Hardinge - Turning, Milling, Grinding & Workholding

Milling. Through our Bridgeport brand of vertical machining centers, Hardinge continues to set the milling standard around the globe. Our milling machines are designed to achieve maximum capacity and performance in a variety of industries and manufacturing environments. See all Milling products

Bridgeport-Mill

Bridgeport-Mill.com provides repair parts, service, operation, and parts manuals and technical support information for your Bridgeport Machines.

Milling Machines: Old Bridgeport or new Jet? | The Hobby ...

Jan 01, 2015· Hard to tell a guy not to buy an import machine on a forum comprised of at least 50% imported machines. We have old bridgeports, not that old of bridgeport's, and brand new Sharps. I'd take the sharps every day of the week and twice on sunday. Unless you find a really sweet deal. A like new kinda machine.

Used Mills | Bridgeport Mill | Vertical Mills | CNC Mills ...

Used Vertical (Bridgeport Type) Mill for sale (564) currently in stock Brand New Vertical (Bridgeport Type) Mill for sale (62) currently in stock. View Machines Has a spindle axis is vertically oriented. Milling cutters are held in the spindle and rotate on its axis. The spindle can generally be extended (or the table can be raised/lowered, giving the same effect), allowing plunge cuts and ...

Used Bridgeport Series 1 Milling Machine for sale ...

Bridgeport Series I, BR-12. Manufacturer: Bridgeport w/ 9" X 42" Table, Acu-Rite MillMate DRO, & Servo Feed Bridgeport Series I Vertical Ram/Knee Type Milling Machine complete with a Acu-Rite MillMate Digital ReadOut (DRO) and Servo Power Feed on theTable, S/N 1900...

How Much is Too Much for a used Bridgeport?

Sep 15, 2005· The Bridgeport style turret milling machine is a relatively new arrival to the machine tool scene. I have also seen a Bridgeport head mounted to a 10ft planer, one mounted to a lathe carriage for index work, and I'm sure there are other adaptations limited only by the imagination.

Bridgeport Milling Machine | eBay

The Bridgeport milling machine is one of the oldest and most popular machines in the small and mid-size category of milling machines. Its production dates back to the 1930s, from the town of Bridgeport, Connecticut. You can find these items in the form of Bridgeport vertical milling machines.

Old Bridgeport Milling Machine Manual - Machine Photos and ...

Aug 27, 2018· How to oil your bridgeport mill fully red bridgeport milling machine owners manual team foundation serveradmin hurricanes for children animated bridgeport millingmachine operators i am not finished my mill yet this is where so farHardinge Bridgeport Milling Machine ManualBridgeport Ii Special Milling Machine Instructions PartsWanted Bridgeport Milling Machine MintHow Old Is My Bridgeport ...

10 Best Milling Machines for 2018 - allbestchoices.com

What is a CNC milling machine? Milling machines were once the sole property of huge factories and lathe garages. However, thanks to the chip technology and the compact designing by manufacturers 🙂 – the milling machine for the money is now easily available online and one can even buy it for their personal use if required.. Successful work in an industrial sector, certainly, requires not ...

Bridgeport Machines Inc. - Publication Reprints ...

34 · Milling Machines: Bridgeport Machines - attachments and accessories for vertical mills: 54: …

Milling Machines for Sale | Used Metal Milling Machines

Bridgeport, Cincinnati & Haas Milling Machines And More There are many used milling machines for sale which one can acquire for a good price. We have tried to gather information on one of the most sought-after milling machine types.

Bridgeport Parts - machinerypartsdepot.com

Parts for your Bridgeport Series I Milling Machine Search. Search. Thank you for choosing H&W to be your supplier of parts for your Bridgeport Milling Machine. Whether it be for the base, head or motor, we carry a large inventory of parts for your mill. ...

9" x 49" New Bridgeport Mill Series 1 In Stock! | Vertical ...

The New Bridgeport Mill for sale and In Stock! New Pricing for 2019! Call for pricing availability 614-255-9000. Customize your Bridgeport Milling Machine with optional accessories only through Worldwide Machine Tool. The New Bridgeport Hardinge knee mill model Series I Standard is the original vertical knee mill, drilling and boring machine.

Bridgeport (machine tool brand) - Wikipedia

The first Bridgeport milling machine (serial number 1) is on display at the Museum. The company's manual milling machines have been so successful that the term "Bridgeport" is often used to refer to any vertical milling machine of the same configuration, regardless of …